Sunday 10 May 2015

Project 2 ----- the marker

my architect is sanaa.

I have found five key concepts from her work, which includes circle,repeat,simple, flow and transparent.



 circle



 repeat


simple



 flow


       
trasparent



these are my 18 sketch axonomatrics following the 5 concetps above:
















these are my 36 texture from light to dark:










   these are the texture i finally use on my marker:










  these are the five screenshot of my marker:



i chose this orientation because cars on both two highways can see the marker clearly.








two axonometric are connected by the overlapping part in the right part.


the stairs allows people access to the viewing deck. and they can have a rest at two platforms.






concept:
i inspired by the concept transparent and circle from Sanaa. the left part of my marker made up by five rotating columns, which reflect the concept circle. and the right part of the marker showing the concept transparent has a good permeability.the stairs also reflects circle.



these are other screenshot of my marker:












link to dropbox:
    https://www.dropbox.com/home/design%20studio%20lumion


link to sketch up model:

     https://3dwarehouse.sketchup.com/model.html?id=u44282258-0fdc-428f-a4c9-ec21bdb969e1

1 comment: